Here are the details about your obligations for Week 12:
- Write a detailed three-week plan for your project in a Google doc (Google Drive). DO NOT UPLOAD A WORD DOCUMENT. Write a native Google doc so you and I can share it actively and edit it together.
- Carefully read all about the project requirements on the Project page. Check that your document covers all the requirements.
- Do all that BEFORE CLASS on Monday, March 24. During class, you will explain your project so everyone can hear about it.
- Share the Google doc with me before you leave class on Monday, March 24. Use only my GMAIL ADDRESS, which I will send to you in an email from E Learning (so you can look it up later if you lose it).
- Be prepared for close questioning about your plan during our usual weekly meeting March 25–27.
The jQuery (part 2) PowerPoint from this week’s class, a link to the new jQuery exercises GitHub repo, and a link to a jQuery “cheat sheet” appear on the Course Schedule page, under Week 11.